Morningside Magic! Don't Miss Out!
Price Indication: Early $500,000s
Check this out! And the views too! Great bones in this solid 1950s home, sitting on a large 959sqm freehold section; plenty of room for the kids and animals to play.
The inside is set up like they do from yesteryear, with plenty of storage space. The beautiful polished floors are such a great feature and there is new carpet in the bedrooms. Down the hallway are the three double bedrooms all with closet space, and the bathroom. The large open plan modern kitchen and dining area open onto the North facing deck- enjoy the all day sun here.
The property is tucked away from Morningside Rd, sharing a driveway, but still quite private. There is parking out the front and a covered carport area as well. Quick access to town, schools and the Whangarei Town basin.
Superb views over town in this Morningside home - Potential PLUS!
• Supersized 959m2 section
• Solid 1950s home - TOP location!
• Three double bedrooms
• Large open plan modern kitchen and dining area
• Roomy North facing lounge with all day sun
• Insulated ceiling and underfloor (Healthy Homes)
• Separate woodshed and workshop/storage space under the house
• Carport, and parking for several cars
• Lovely big section - private from road
• Quick access to town and Morningside Primary School
Call Jenny at Mike Pero Whangarei to make an appointment to view or come to the Open Home!